New York (Long Island)
- Real-time embedded systems programmer/Software Lead.
- Architect, plan, design, code, and test complex systems.
- Work with project engineers to determine requirements and integrate HW/SW.
- Experience with power supply and measurement applications.
- Must have proven ability to troubleshoot complex system level problems extending beyond specific areas of expertise.
- Ability to architect, plan, design, code, and test complex systems.
- Solid programming capability in C/C++/Java is required.
- Familiarity with Microchip, TI, Motorola uP?s, and their respective coding.
- Domestic and international travel required.
Phihong USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
FAX your resume at: (510) 360-4188
MAIL your resume to:
ATTN: Human Resources
47800 Fremont Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538, USA